Friday, February 26, 2010

Oh, hey... yeah here we are.

"Can I come out?"
"no"
"why"
"because it's naptime"
"but I'm not napping"
"see you in 20min"
"why"
....

Yeah... breaks? what are those? Between refereeing a 3yr old and a nearly 1yr old and trying to coordinate naps and trying to get on some sort of routine in this house, I have again neglected my blogging.

"Mommy?"
"Maya not right now"

Sorry... she's just clearly not allowing me to commit to my blogging. How do people like MckMama have time to do this with more then 4 kids and counting? Hats off to you!!!!

Superkid is 3. SUPERKID IS THREE????? Wait one second. I just said that out loud. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? 3, trois, tres, three, III, it doesn't matter how I type it the actual fact that three years have passed since we brought her home from the hospital it just doesn't seem possible.

LOOK see?


Impossible.

She does NOT look 3 to you now does she?





Thanks to Brandee I am an award winner- who knew? Not me!!! So the rule is 7 things you don't know about me and then pass it on. Here goes :)

1. I struggle with social anxieties and seek approval from people I am close to. I hate when people are angry at me, but I like a good argument.

2. I am addicted to Starbucks coffee mistos 3 pumps mocha 3 pumps peppermint. The girls at Starbucks see me coming and start on my order, I am THAT addicted.

3. We are done having babies. My heart and emotions would love more, but I am physically tapped out on having babies. Surviving three years of Superkid Ha! is enough to permanently tie my own tubes just from trying to accomplish a simple naptime.

4. I used to be organized. Somehow since the Tank arrived I have become the most scatterbrained, unorganized, overwhelmed by sensory overload mom. I don't know how it happened but the task of organizing the kids play area is daunting and I'd rather just ignore that it needs to be done.

5. I lack the ability to remain focussed on hobbies, clearly demonstrated by my crafting skills. I start out with great intentions and then I just leave it. I have a long 'to do' list.

6. I love nursing despite the challenges we have had and the fact that probably most people would have thought we'd have given up a long time ago. I never thought I could love it, but now the thought of stopping and returning to work is making me sad.

7. I hate being late. I would rather be 1hr early then 5min late. Leaving the driveway with a truck full of kids and Superdad especially not on time sends me into a tizzy. I need to learn to relax and even Superdad would admit this would be my greatest goal in life. Relaxation.

There you have 7 things you may not know about me :)

Now its your turn:

1. Jen
2. Dave
3. Stacey'
4. Kayla
5. Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment