Monday, January 10, 2011

To keep or not to keep.


That is still the question.

I slept on it, and I am no more at peace with either decision so I will share with you some of my captures since I brought this baby home last night.

Pros:
clear
crisp
quick
zoom

Cons:
f/stop
weight
cost

Now for the part that matters:

Oh and did I mention my 18-55mm kit lens has miraculously began to work again and that for an entire year I was able to manage just fine on my 50mm f/1.8 lens? But I looooove having the ability to zoom and to take a picture a little closer then I could with my 50mm. But. I hate the weight, its doing some serious triggering of the carpal tunnel. However, that being said have you seen how nice it is? I could get over carpal tunnel right? I'll get used to it right? Like my body will adjust to the weight of it after a few weeks, months years riiiiiiight?

2 comments:

  1. HI there! I am your newest follower from the blog hop! LOVELY BLOG:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete